Home office pros & cons One of the biggest perks of the freelance life is the freedom to work from home. I’ve been working...
Hi there, my name is Daniel Futerman. I’m a husband and a dad, and I work hard so I can spend more time with my wife and kid.
Every other Wednesday I share an in-depth post that will help you grow your freelance business.
I’ll share the exact steps I took to become a top rated Upwork provider who’s listed among Elance’s top 7 multimedia freelancers worldwide.
Freelancing is an amazing way to balance work and family, but I don’t believe in shortcuts. I believe in working hard to build strong foundations that will gradually grow your business.
Join an exclusive group of freelancers who believe in working hard and growing their business the right way.
- Selling Digital Products
- Must Have Tools for Growing Your Freelance Business
- How to set your business goals [and why it's so important]
- 8 Ways to Digitally Declutter & Optimize Your Freelance Business
- How did you do in 2016?
- You need to get one thing from your first job on Upwork
- 12 Freelance Productivity Hacks That Will Boost Your Efficiency
- Ultimate Guide To A LinkedIn Freelance Profile That Wins Business
- Why Freelancers Need a LinkedIn Profile
- Freelancer, track your time. It's worth money.